Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

.

Hello 2010.  I wish everyone a happy, healthy and blessed 2010.  May all your goals/resolutions and dreams for the new year come true. 

For me as I mentally review 2009, it was a rough year with great heartache and sorrow but with that was an equal amount of pure joy and excitement.  I could never wish a year away (although it sounds good) because then I would be wishing away all the positives along with the negative and wishing away a year of growth in many ways.  For 2010 my goal is simple..to be better..a better wife, a better mother, a better friend..gernerally better at everything.  To set clear goals for each day, to work smarter not harder, to spend more time with daughter and less time doing pointless activities, to set my schedule in a way that allows me to get things done in all areas of my life. My prayer for the new year is that God would bless us with another baby very quickly, to not have the months of hope and disapoint that tends to go with trying. Overall,through everything, I really just want to be positive light to those around me, to affect peoples lives for the positive, that people will see Christ's love through me. 

1 comment

Audrey said...

I wish for you a wonderful productive 2010!!
Happy New Year!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Me